56 HARROWDEN ROAD, INVERNESS - Highlands
For Sale £135,000 Offers in excess of - Flat
This is an attractive and comfortable two bedroom ground floor flat offering spacious accommodation situated in a popular residential area of Inverness close to all local amenities and the City Centre.
The property retains many of the traditional features including cornices,
wall-presses, recessed storage alcoves, open fire, etc. and benefits from full double glazing, gas fired central heating and small garden.
Accommodation Comprises:- Entrance Vestibule; Central Hallway; Sitting Room; Kitchen; Two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Harrowden Road is located just off Kenneth Street on the Western side of Inverness and is within walking distance of a range of local amenities including post office, hairdressers, shops, and the City Centre.
Private entrance door leading to:-
With laminate flooring. One central heating radiator. Hard-wired smoke alarm. High-level shelving. Large under-stair storage cupboard complete with light, shelving, radiator and coat-hooks.
4.3m x 5.1m (Into Bay Window)
Characterful front room with open fire complete with tiled hearth, timber mantelpiece and recessed storage and display shelves. Two central heating radiators.
4m x 4.5m
Comfortable sitting room situated to the rear of the property with double facing windows overlooking rear garden. Traditional wall-press. One central heating radiator.
2.2m x 2.2m
Modern kitchen with units to floor and walls with electric ceramic hob, oven below and extractor above. Gas fired combi-boiler. Window overlooking rear garden. One central heating radiator.
1.5m x 1.1m
Plumbing for washing machine. High performance double glazed door to rear garden.
3.6m x 2.7m
Traditional feature fireplace. Central heating radiator. Window to rear garden.
3.2m x 1.6m
Modern fitted bathroom complete with extending bath with mixed shower unit. Recessed downlighters. One central heating radiator.
All blinds, light fittings, floorcoverings to be included within the price.
These properties were built by John Gordon, a local builder in Inverness around 1905.